Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Saying Goodbye...

Yesterday Jordan and I took our new little kitten named "Gloria" to the A&M Vet Clinic to get checked out and x-rayed. The vet had bad news and told us that Gloria had no control of her lower body which included bowls and legs. The damage that was caused from her fall at the Junkyard broke her lower spinal cord. With the help of the vet, Jordan and I decided that Gloria should be "put down". It was such a hard decision to make and Jordan and I cried and talked and cried and missed our first little baby. She is playing with her three other brothers and sisters right now and she will always be remembered and missed. We love you Gloria!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Am I more excited over my parents getting here or the surfboard they bring along? Toughie.