Thursday, November 6, 2008

mornings with the morchats

so im taking over team morchat. not literally, just the blog site. danny has his blog, i have a blog, we have a blog... it is just too much... i will now just have one blog. and of course it will be about danny and me and our life and our friends and a little politics, maybe some buffalo.... i don't know it could get crazy.

my favorite thing about our two 1/2 weeks of married life is waking up with danny. i roll over and he tells me how much a kicked him that night. we talk about our dreams. he tells me i sleep walk and have conversations in my sleep. then we wait for the sun to come up (if it is the weekend) or we wait for our music alarm to sound. we have it set on the album leaf.... such sweet tunes to greet the day with...

life is good.

3 comments:

D.O. said...

I'm here. Just wanted you to know. Love y'all.

Oh... and you should open up your comment to allow for non-blogger, non-open-id folks... if you want.

Dale . Val . Cruz . Willow said...

You walk in your sleep too?

The Blue Bird of Happiness said...

love the new life you are living! can't wait to come up for a visit! love the album leaf too!