Thursday, December 11, 2008

While you were sleeping

Okay so Ive been known to do some crazy things in my sleep. You know the typical walking, talking, wrapping myself completely in covers and leaving nothing for the cold individual to my side.

Lately its been a little out of control. This past week there have been more than a few dead legs to danny, poor guy. The occasional mumble. And well, last night I woke up around 4 to find that I had switched places with Danny. You would think I would remember switching spots but I don't. You would think Danny, who wakes up on a drop of a dime, would have remembered swapping sides. But Nope...
At 4am Danny woke up to pee and he hit his head on the wall closest to my side... because he was on my side! WTF )#*%& . With nothing said He went back to bed until 6am when I woke him up because I realized my left nostril was stopped up and there was a dresser next to me... not my normal lamp stand?.... At this moment in our marriage I made a choice... not to yell and get upset, but to laugh and tell Danny that he stole my side from me and I wanted it back... now!!!!
Danny said no words, but quietly slid over my legs and on to his side and went back to bed for 20 min. or until our alarm went off.

I can't explain it but it was a little fun to laugh at. All I can hope for is that the good Lord will continue to protect us while we sleep...

No comments: